November 26, 2020, 15:00:14 pm

RCMF Donations

Enjoy using RCMF? How about a wee donation to help us keep you in the style to which you've become accustomed?

Welcome to RCMF. Please login or sign up.

November 26, 2020, 15:00:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length

G-SATN glider

Started by Allanding, October 16, 2013, 20:12:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Allanding

Can anyone tell me about an electric glider, G-Satn, aprox.3mtr wing span. Has anyone had experience of flying one.

SeaWing

:study:

Was that the one eBay that ended on Sunday just gone? If so it was a FlyFly Condor Evo 4, it looked like the entire front had been broken off and 'repaired'.
Gliders: Chris Foss Phase 6 & Middle Phase / Staufenbiel Raven / FMS Fox 2.3m / Pelikan Pike V Tail
Aircraft: Ripmax Mustang & Spitfire 600 EP

Allanding

Quote from: SeaWing on October 23, 2013, 23:23:33 pm
:study:

Was that the one eBay that ended on Sunday just gone? If so it was a FlyFly Condor Evo 4, it looked like the entire front had been broken off and 'repaired'.
The very one. Nearly won it aswell :embarassed: Must look more closely next time.

SeaWing

I fancied it myself as I'd like a 3m electric model too as getting to the slopes these days is a balancing act with work / weather / wind they are so rarely all spot on!

P.S ~ I don't think it had an esc either!

Good luck for next time  :af
Gliders: Chris Foss Phase 6 & Middle Phase / Staufenbiel Raven / FMS Fox 2.3m / Pelikan Pike V Tail
Aircraft: Ripmax Mustang & Spitfire 600 EP

Allanding

Yes, did notice the loose wires, but not the damage. Let me know if you bid on something similar, no point in us competing ;) It looked the same as a couple I've seen at the field I go to, I will have to wait.