November 26, 2020, 16:12:07 pm

RCMF Donations

Enjoy using RCMF? How about a wee donation to help us keep you in the style to which you've become accustomed?

Welcome to RCMF. Please login or sign up.

November 26, 2020, 16:12:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Valenta ASW 20

Started by peter_burgess, July 04, 2013, 21:07:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

peter_burgess

Hi Guys, has anyone any experience of the Valenta ASW20? I fancy getting one in the future but I would value any comments.
Pete B

slopeflyer

There were two asw20s flying at the mynd today, my glasflugel and a valenta asw20. The Valenta flys nicely, the weight is about 4.5kg, my 20 is about 1kg heavier with retract etc, but its hard to tell them apart. I reckon you'd be happy with it. If you look on my blog for asw20 duet you can see both flying at the mynd.

VADNE

Ive had two valenta asw20s, a bullet proof model, dont bother with the carbon d box option, the glass one is very very strong. They are great. Phil at glidermania can get hold of them fot you

deepeedee

I have just finished my Valenta ASW 20 and its a beautiful bit of kit and very nicely made. I have the all-carbon version and hopefully I can get it out on the slope in the near future.
The elevator required packing up on the leading edge by about 3 mm to achieve the correct incidence but apart for that its very easy to build and fit out.

David