RCMF Donations

Enjoy using RCMF? How about a wee donation to help us keep you in the style to which you've become accustomed?

Welcome to RCMF. Please login or sign up.

December 05, 2020, 14:23:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Help needed please

Started by stevenp1, November 04, 2017, 22:27:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

stevenp1

Hi..im wondering if anyone round the durham area would take me under there wing..ive sold my drones and thought id try rc plane...watched loads of youtube etc and bought a fms let 13 glider..i thought it was ready for a fly....but after take off it crashed to the floor and broke bad.before i make anymore mistakes and buy wrong again im hoping someone can help me out with abit of there time learning me or buddying up..ive not bought a plane as yet but the hobbyzone cub s looks a good choice...
Hope im not been cheeky

Thank you
Steven

itsme

Quote from: stevenp1 on November 04, 2017, 22:27:12 pm
Hi..im wondering if anyone round the durham area would take me under there wing..ive sold my drones and thought id try rc plane...watched loads of youtube etc and bought a fms let 13 glider..i thought it was ready for a fly....but after take off it crashed to the floor and broke bad.before i make anymore mistakes and buy wrong again im hoping someone can help me out with abit of there time learning me or buddying up..ive not bought a plane as yet but the hobbyzone cub s looks a good choice...
Hope im not been cheeky

Thank you
Steven
Go on www.bmfa.org club finder and contact a couple of those. There are a few in Durham. A bit of tuition will work wonders.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Dave Lowe

I fully agree with ITSME please don't try to go it alone, join a local club and take their advise with regard to aircraft, radio etc. they will then appoint an instructor  who will save you a lot of money and teach you to fly, Thank god you've seen the light, now you will experience the real fun of the hobby.
Take off optional --- landing essential..

The Saint. (Owen)

Steven, I don't know if you're aware of it but there is a club that flies on The Wingate Grange Farm, (my old club)   :af
Electrickery is the work of the devil.
Proper aeroplanes are powered by engines.

itsme

Already told him on the other thread Owen.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Bustergrunt

Pm sent as I live near Durham
I must get out more...