RCMF Donations

Enjoy using RCMF? How about a wee donation to help us keep you in the style to which you've become accustomed?

Welcome to RCMF. Please login or sign up.

November 26, 2020, 15:37:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Stream NXT or Snipe UK

Started by Heath, November 29, 2015, 12:22:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Heath

November 29, 2015, 12:22:07 pm Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 12:23:41 pm by Heath
Hi All...
I have been interested in getting a mid range 1.5 mtr  DLG.. So far I am toying with the Stream NXT and the Snipe.. 
I would prefer the Stream NXT due to apparently being a bit more robust than the Snipe but obviously both are good gliders..

I am having trouble finding anywhere in the UK where the Stream NXT can be bought.

Any pointers/advice or options would be much appreciated..

Cheers

Heath

grj

Heath

Quote from: grj on December 03, 2015, 10:18:34 am
There might be some clues here.

https://www.barcs.co.uk/forums/topic/5570-ended-stream-nxt-group-buy/

Thanks for your reply.. I have spoken to the importer of the Stream but  January is when next delivery is due.. I recieved my black and green lefthanded snipe yesterday.. Very pleased.  Very nice and complete model with superb finish..

grj

From what I've heard, you won't be disappointed with the Snipe. I still fly a Blaster 3 and that's pretty damn good. It's all about launch height.

Graham

Heath

Well its sitting in the box asking to be put together but im not allowed to touch it until xmas... Present from the missus..

charnwooduk

The stream nxt has about a five month waiting list. I book five models in the production queue every 2 to 3 months for uk pilots so we can beat that queue. However I don't offer the support & advise of a commercial seller as I don't have time.. It's a case of email me the colours and layup you require.. And questions are best put on the dlg forums.

Models are for collection only too, I cannot repackage and post out.

Best contacting me through barcs. Richard Swindells

charnwooduk

So we are having good luck with our streams and Stream NXT's. The model took 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in this years RadioGlide and also 1st place in this years UK euro-tour event.

I have won every BMFA competition I have entered with a Stream for the last 2 years (bar the one where I damaged a model in a mid air so could only fly 2 of the 8 rounds.)  and managed 100% at the world champs "pre" eurotour event  (100+ pilots) and 4th place in the World champs fly-off.

Other models that are performing well in UK conditions are the vortex 2, then flitz, then bonus(no longer manufactured) for those interested.