November 30, 2020, 07:24:35 am

RCMF Donations

Enjoy using RCMF? How about a wee donation to help us keep you in the style to which you've become accustomed?

Welcome to RCMF. Please login or sign up.

November 30, 2020, 07:24:35 am

Login with username, password and session length

E-flite Blanik

Started by SMF, December 26, 2014, 20:46:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SMF

Hi Guys,

Can anybody tell me how wide this model is at the widest part of the canopy?

Thank You

mark70

I should gets not my shed later today and will check.  External width?

SMF

Yes please, I need to know if it will fit in the car. The total height of the fin would also help.

THANK YOU

Stu

Anthony

If it doesn't fit.......change your car, get your priorities right.  lol.

SMF

I did wonder how long it would take ;D

itsme

Well, ask a silly question....

mark70

Ok at canopy its 167 mm.  Fin from tail wheel to tip us 550 mm.  Mine fits putting the tail between the front two seats easily although I have a large estate

I am in South Yorkshire so if you are local happy for you to pop round and give it a try

SMF

Hi Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to help me. It seems that the Blanik is just a little bit on the big side for my car. Never mind I'll have a look elsewhere maybe a Topmodel Swift will do the trick.

Thanks again, have a great New Year.

Stuart

jetster

Quote from: SMF on December 28, 2014, 08:38:29 am
Hi Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to help me. It seems that the Blanik is just a little bit on the big side for my car. Never mind I'll have a look elsewhere maybe a Topmodel Swift will do the trick.

Thanks again, have a great New Year.

Stuart

I have a Topmodel Swift 3,7 mtr if you need dimensions for that?

Anthony

I used to own a Fiat Punto and could get a 6m ASW 22 in that.......when I fancied something bigger I changed to a Ford Estate, even then my biggest has to have the front seat taken out (4 bolts).....simplezzzz. You will only know if it fits if you have the glider to hand, you'll be surprised what you can get in a small car.  Ant.   :study:

itsme

Duh! Just cut a hole in the roof for the fin.